Original, clean and hallmarked WH & SBP with the MPB crest. Antique William Hutton & Sons Sheffield silver plate serving fiddleback spoon from 1886-1893. Measures 8 1/2 inches long, no broken parts, surface shows wear due to age. William Hutton & Sons was established in Birmingham in 1800 by William Hutton, and was transferred to Sheffield in 1832. After the founder's death the business was continued under the style of William Hutton by his son William Carr Hutton. The firm was transformed in William Hutton & Sons in 1864.